تآبا
یک ایرانی
2/13/2006
Shame on you prime minister Blair... shame on you...
How would you like your country to get "liberated" (Read it invaded) by foreign troops in search of nothing but financial gains and you watch your fellow countrymen (deffenceless teenages) getting kicks in the nut on camera??

As much as I hate the current regime in my home (Iran) and I can not wait for their time to come to get their ass kicked, I don't know how I'll be reacting toward such images showing kids getting beaten up or humiliated for the joy of some ruthless lunitecs?

The dark shadow of mullahs have been affecting everyones life in Iran for the past twenty seven years andpeople are looking for some kind of liberation. Some hope US will fix it, some other hope UN will take action, but you and I know that non of the above mentioned would do anything unless there is a lump benefit in it (you can not really blamethem can you)??
advanced web statistics
Stats