تآبا
یک ایرانی
1/16/2006
Iran, the next nuke power??? Dream on .... :)
How many year have Iran been under sanctions already? It’s been well over two decades that countries directed by the US have tried imposing embargo on Iran in any possible way.
To start with I give the western world all the rights to push through and scare off unlawful Iranian authorities by threats of sanctions and so on, but it gets to a point that any politically aware individual can see that whatever practised literally had no effect and have left the relationship (Iran with the rest of the world (rest of the world= The US ball lickers)) in turmoil.
Whenever I got to speak in public about my homeland I defended my countrymen (not the fanatic rulers) as you expect any individual with some decency to do so, I have been pretty fair though. Tried to word out starting with some ridicules things like, people actually drive cars in Iran and they don’t ride camels, working my way up talking about things that make more sense and not as much laughable depending on the listeners level of ignorance. I should admit though that I have had some great discussion with people whom definitely knew their stuff (Generally older people) and are not just any ordinary couch potato getting the world update through BBC, CNBC,CNN or…

In my recent encounter I have chatted to people regarding Iran and its atomic ordeal. Everyone seems to be buying the idea from the US and their three allies that Iranians are trying to get their hand on the technology which eventually enables them to develop nuke weapons. What a load of nonsense? Who would believe that?

There is no doubt about untrustworthiness of Iranian rulers and their willingness to commit brutal acts when they feel threaten but I mean come on… they are years away. So what’s all the fuss about? Oh I know it is another noise making strategy to make the world ready.

Simply look at it this way. When the US wanted to go into a war with Iraq the happily ignored the guidelines of the UN and went ahead with it. Now don’t you find it ridicules when Dr. Condoleezza Rice stresses on the option of referring Iran to the UN Security Council. Firstly since when UN have become a respectable law enforcement in the US eyes? Secondly do you think Iranian government gives a fuck? I don’t think so.

So it is just the waiting game. Options are endless when it comes to dealing with Iran (The axis of the evil contender) by the big bully (The US), but which one is feasible?
Military action? Huh …Dream on. They are engaged with Afghanistan and Iraq more than they can afford at the moment.

Sanction???Embargos?? Iran is not bothered by it at all. Unfortunately they have developed immunity against this over the years. It is going to be considered a shoot in the foot for the US and the west since it is just going to add to the oil spiral.

Other options? hmmmm, this one seems an interesting one. I'll post more on this one later, Focusing on plans that the US has for the mainly Arab state in south west of Iran bordering Iraq called Khuzestan.

Iran as always playing it carelessly, and west is left amazed by ones ignorance and trying hard to make sense of what on earth is happening.

Oh well…..


All I say is “I am glad I’m not in charge of making decisions”.
advanced web statistics
Stats