تآبا
یک ایرانی
1/05/2006
Another Wednesday
It’s getting a bit yucky. Four more days new year holidays end and have to go back to work. This afternoon got bumped into a colleague in town (Actually we were waiting for the lights to turn green and I spotted him in the car next to us) which kindly reminded me this painful fact. Anyway… there is still four sleeps to go.

I had so much planned for these holidays, travelling, reading, studying, and fixing up stuff. Out of all these just been travelling in north island and some hardcore leisure reading. I have to sit my Citrix certification exam shortly but haven’t done much studying so far. I hope the latest project I’m assigned to at work get me more exposed to it in the next couple weeks so I can build up the guts to sit the exam. See what happens.

Today I met a fellow blogger on yahoo messenger which I was getting worry of his absence. He was good and healthy, apparently just busy with some guests flown over from abroad and kind of promised that he’ll update his blog shortly. (To my astonishment he actually updated on that very hour) . :)

Anyway… I better go now.
advanced web statistics
Stats